Total Pageviews

Sunday 23 October 2016

Another Blog

I've created this blog to talk about a sub-category of my motorcycling passion -- building and modifying bikes.  When you customize anything, you are likely subconsciously influenced by something you've seen... but unless you are set up as a factory, or to reverse-engineer something, the end result has some unique aspects to it.
I am currently playing with 4 bikes in the garage -- an XT600-powered cafe-racer, a superbike/streetfighter zx7r, and my new acquisition, a low-mileage Bandit 1200.  The 4th is my KTM Duke 690 -- the plan is to race that next season, so hopefully (crashes notwithstanding) aside from race maintenance, not much work is done to it!  In no particular order, I'll be updating the work on each, and progress will be determined by cash flow and time in the (unheated) garage.  I'm under no illusions that this will become a business or anything, or I will be rivaling the other professional builders on the interwebs.  Perhaps someday a bike of mine will be featured on bikeexif or something... but that's a long way off, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment